Friday, June 22, 2012

What to Do with Washi tapes

I knew about washi tapes from a friend who was living in Japan sometimes ago. Intrigued, I asked her if she and I could barter, some washi tapes for clear stamps that she loved. She was very generous and sent me a couple and I felt really fortunate. Since then, I tried to use washi tapes on several of my works. There are plethora of washi tapes motifs and colors in the market, that I think I have to control my self first before browsing the net looking for a new style. I also found other tapes that are similar that can be used as accent or decoration on any project. These are some of my paper craft projects using washi tapes.

Some of my collection of washi tapes. 

Washi tapes



Washi tape flower postcard








Pretty Water Bottle 

Origami boxes from newspaper 

Card with Washi Tape Banners & Accents





































Scrapbook: Audrey & the Tulips

No comments:

Post a Comment