Thursday, August 9, 2012

Antique Bottle Inspiration

I love antique and vintage bottles, in fact I collect some vintage bottles. Their appearance and shape are intriguing. While visiting Metropolitan Art Museum in New York City, I was amazed by the quality and artwork by some of the antique bottles on the exhibition and this was my inspiration. I created cards in the shape of bottle and decorated them in an antique feeling with romantic touch. I used white cardstock paper and adhered patterned paper unto it. The decorations are mostly from stamped images. I really love the result and ended up created four bottle cards in total. Perhaps I'll make some more, since my friends' birthdays are coming and just for the fun of it.

Antique Bottle inspired cards




Antique bottle card with pocket watch

No comments:

Post a Comment